Wednesday, July 16, 2008

vintage imagery

Real women mow the lawn..... Wear men's hats.....
Make fishing fashionable...
While looking glamorous no matter what......

Vermont is the perfect playground for scavenger hunters, pack rats, antique lovers, and ephemera addicts - a never ending supply of cool old stuff in shops, yard sales and attics. A few favorite finds from my ephemeramania..... I'm always on the hunt for old books with etchings and beautiful illustrations, antique postcards and old magazines and sheet music.
Freebies - please share your work if you choose to copy and use them - I'd love to see anything you might do - I have more time to scavenge lately than to stamp - and keep finding new things as I catch up on cleaning before the snow flies.......enjoy♥

mqhdiva - I found the original piano book for "Hair" and the beloved "Chicago Gold" - I know you could knock off the entire book. ♥

No comments: