Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"procrasticleaning" .....

I am supposed to have read this entire book by Thursday morning for a study group, called "When Everything Changes, Change Everything: in a Time of Turmoil, a Pathway to Peace" by Neale Donald Walsch.

Instead, I am tempted to fall into my bad habit of "procrasticleaning". Overwhelmed by my "to-do" list , before any of the above tasks can be completed, my entire desk, closet, house, refrigerator and life must be cleaned and organized first. Like that will ever happen.

If I've learned anything in the past year, everything changes - I mean EVERYTHING, and you just have to roll with it. I'm not sure that reading this book will unlock all the mysteries of life's trials and tribulations or help me find more peace.

It's enough progress for me to give up procrasticleaning, leave everything in chaos and go practice my saxophone outside on the deck (my version of peace) now that it's finally above 50 degrees in Vermont. The book, and everything else can wait - at least for today.

No comments: