Well - I took out the vinyl tablecloth left over from Brownie craft time and decided to make a mess. I looked through my supply laden office and came across an over-abundance of "chipboard" (purchased at a rubber stamp convention over 2 years ago and still in the original bag). Thinking of a shadow box idea I used a ruler as a guide to cut the bottom of the box - 1" by 3" and to cut the clear acetate cover (slightly smaller). After stamping, watercoloring and cutting the Acey Deucy image to size, I constructed the sides and top. Dropped in a few pearls and beads and other fun things - decided I needed to adhere the dragonfly in a strategic place - then learned the hard way to mask off the acetate - especially before using wall spackle....yes girls, spackle.....to seal the "box" and smush in some tiny beads. After the spackle got a little drier, I used acrylic metallic paint in copper, silver, black and a tiny bit of gold and covered all sides. After the spackle and paint were dry, I carefully removed the piece of correction tape from the acetate. I'm not sure whether to use it as a magnet or put a pin back on it - but it was fun to make.........no - I didn't measure anything except to use the ruler as an eyeball guide.